ESA Series Film Capacitor
ESA 250VDC Range
ClarityCap’s 630V and 250V ESA models result from a two-year research program on the audible effects of improved control over mechanical resonance(microphonics) in a metalized film capacitor. ESA employs a non-standard polypropylene film, hand-soldered copper terminals, and insulated solid-copper lead-outs. The case is silver with black end caps.
The compact and inexpensive form factor of 250Vdc ESA makes it well suited for stand monitors and space-constrained inboard PCB crossovers.
- Tolerance: ±3%
- Dissipation factor: ≤ 0.001 @ 1KHz & 20±3°C
- Insulation resistance: ≥ 104MΩ-µF(C>330nF), ≥ 3 x 104MΩ (C≤ 330nF) @ rated voltage & 20±3°C
- Rated voltage: 630Vdc or 250Vdc
- Dielectric absorption: ≤ 0.1% @ 20±3°C
- Temperature range: -55 to +85°C
- Environmental category: 55/100/56 to EN 60068 - 1 (IEC 68 - 1)
- Proof voltage test: 1.5 x rated voltage for 30s. Not to be repeated
- Vibration: EN 60068 - 2 - 6 (EIC 68 - 2 - 6) Test Fc 10 to 500 Hz 0.75mm or 100m/s2
- Bump: EN 60068 - 2 - 29 (EIC 68 - 2 - 29) Test Eb 400m/s2 1000±10 bumps
IMPORTANT NOTE: During pcX’s Monthly Sales, There is NO DOUBLE DISCOUNTING applied over and above any "special pricing” on any item, including items with quantity pricing.
40% Off CLEARANCE Discount