MR Series, Film Capacitor
MR (Minimal Resonance) 630VDC Range
ClarityCap’s premier MR capacitor includes all resonance control parameters incorporated in ESA, with the addition of a series winding encapsulated in proprietary resin and acrylic tubing for added damping. MR employs a non-standard polypropylene film, hand-soldered copper terminals, and tinned solid-copper lead-outs. The case is blue with white end caps.
- MR Specifications Rated voltage:
- Tolerance: ±3%
- Dissipation factor: ≤ 0.001 @ 1KHz & 20±3°C
- Insulation resistance: ≥ 104MΩ-µF(C>330nF), ≥ 3 x 104MΩ (C≤ 330nF) @ rated voltage & 20±3°C
- Dielectric absorption: ≤ 0.1% @ 20±3°C Temperature range: -40 to +85°C
- Environmental category: 55/100/56 to EN 60068 - 1 (IEC 68 - 1)
- Proof voltage test: 1.5 x rated voltage for 30s. Not to be repeated
- Vibration: EN 60068 - 2 - 6 (EIC 68 - 2 - 6) Test Fc 10 to 500 Hz 0.75mm or 100m/s2
- Bump: EN 60068 - 2 - 29 (EIC 68 - 2 - 29) Test Eb 400m/s2 1000±10 bumps
IMPORTANT NOTE: During pcX’s Monthly Sales, There is NO DOUBLE DISCOUNTING applied over and above any "special pricing” on any item, including items with quantity pricing.
40% Off CLEARANCE Discount