Owning Pre-Owned Audio Gear manufactured by Sonic Frontiers (under any of it's three "original" brand names - made between 1990 thru 2001) is a wise investment.
Owning a PCX-Certified Sonic Frontiers unit, packages this investment with added protection and peace-of-mind listening. All units that PCX certifies receive the following treatment:
- all units are thoroughly cleaned and fully detailed (faceplates, displays, chassis, internal chassis compartments, etc.)
- any missing accessory items (cords, manuals, tools, remotes, etc.) are replaced, if available
- any missing or worn chassis hardware is replaced
- all electrical connections are "specially" cleaned and contact enhanced, as necessary
- the units go through a full battery of electrical tests, as comprehensive (if not more) than original production testing and problems found are fully rectified
- any internal electronic parts which have failed (including those that are too aged, worn-out or burned out) are replaced, with parts which meet or exceed, original factory specifications
- all tubes are checked, and the units are sold with a tube set which has passed all acceptable noise, gain, transconductance, and microphonics standards
- any and all calibration adjustments are made, to ensure each unit meets or exceeds, original factory standards
- finally, all units are burned in for a full 24 hours, before a final 2nd test is done...after which, they are re-packed for sale.
Finally, these PCX-Certified units are offered with a full 1 Year Parts & Labour warranty
(90 days on the tubes).
All Prices in USD$
(Canadian Customers pay the CDN$ equivalent price - adjusted by the daily exchange rate)
PCX-Certified Units are affordable classics....Buy with Confidence - Listen with Pride !
CLICK HERE to go to the PCX-Certified eCommerce Webpage