CAMBRIDGE AUDIO Azur 551R V1 AV Receiver - Refurbished (Black)
As TVs become impossibly thin - and sound quality gets even leaner - there's never been a better time for a home theatre system that sounds sensational but is also simple to use.
Music is at the heart of Cambridge Audio and this all new AV Receiver is designed to deliver sound that's in every way as epic as the picture quality from your movies, music and TV shows.
So, as well as all the latest processing features you'd expect, the 551R's ability to reproduce music with incredible richness and authority really separates it from the herd.
A staggering 110 Watts of power is achieved by combining Cambridge Audio's audio design expertise and the choicest selection of audiophile components.
Unit of Measure: Each
• Full 5.1/7.1 multi-channel analogue inputs and preamp outputs
• Adjustable lipsync delay per source
• DTS Speaker re-mapping allows the playback of DTS-HD
High Resolution or Master Audio formats with encoded height information on standard 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 speaker setups
• Bi-amp mode for front left/right with surround back left/right in 5.1 set-up
• X-TractTM Forced/Convection Heat Tunnel for virtually silent performance
• FM/AM tuner with RDS
• RS232 control, IR Emitter Input
• Low resonance, acoustically damped full metal chassis • Navigator style Azur remote control
• Also controllable from 651BD/751BD remote.
• Slim, aesthetic design – only 110mm (4.3’’) tall!
S-Video (S-VHS) Component
All Channels : 110 watts rms per channel, 6 ohms (two channels driven) All Channels : 90 watts rms per channel, 8 ohms (two channels driven) All Channels : 60 watts rms per channel, 8 ohms (all 7 channels driven) <0.006% @1kHz
<-60dB @ 1kHz
10Hz - 20kHz -1dB
>90dB 'A' weighted
47kOhms / 175mV or greater
75 ohms (Coaxial/S/P DIF)
+/-10dB @ 100Hz
+/-10dB @ 10kHz
87.5-108MHz, 75 ohm coaxial aerial 522-1629kHz, 300 ohm loop aerial
1Vp-p / 75 ohm
Y 1Vp-p / 75 ohm
C 0.286 Vp-p / 75 ohm
Y 1Vp-p / 75 ohm
Cb/Cr 0.75Vp-p / 75 ohm Pb/Pr 0.75Vp-p / 75 ohm
EIA/CEA - 861D
ARC and 3D-TV/deep colour pass through supported.