Duelund 0.01uF 600Vdc JDM-Sn/Cu Tinned Copper Foil BYPASS Capacitor (REPLACES DUELUND-82954 (now discontinued)) - BACK IN STOCK !
This tin and copper masterpiece from Duelund might just be the next great discovery in music reproduction. NOTE: 60mm lead length
This exciting new JDM cap from Duelund has all the sonic prowess you’ve come to appreciate from the CAST series, with the unique addition of a tinned copper foil. If you thought vintage tone caps were the best way to get natural sound, you’re in for a pleasant surprise.
This item is temporarily out of stock, please inquire for lead time by sending us your wishlist.
Unit of Measure: Each
• Specially designed for DC applications and tube electronics
• Incredible Damping
• Handmade Quality
• A tinned copper foil with enough musical prowess to make you rethink your love for all those gold and silvers
• Complex Natural Sound
• Top-End Clarity
• Spatialization that will move music lovers through space and time
• An Orchestra in Your House
• The Best of Both Sounds
• Tinned copper leadouts wrapped in baked oiled-cotton and silk insulators
“For my tastes, I think the 0.22uF/400V prototype Duelund CAST tinned-copper capacitors represent a musical & sonic breakthrough in capacitors for use in audio electronics.”
Editor, Positive Feedback