Duelund 0.1uF 630Vdc CAST-PIO-Sn/Cu Tinned Copper Foil Capacitor
This tin and copper masterpiece from Duelund might just be the next great discovery in music reproduction.
This exciting new cap from Duelund has all the sonic prowess you’ve come to appreciate from the CAST series, with the unique addition of a tinned copper foil. If you thought vintage tone caps were the best way to get natural sound, you’re in for a pleasant surprise.
Unit of Measure: Each
• Specially designed for DC applications and tube electronics
• Incredible Damping
• Handmade Quality
• A tinned copper foil with enough musical prowess to make you rethink your love for all those gold and silvers
• Complex Natural Sound
• Top-End Clarity
• Spatialization that will move music lovers through space and time
• An Orchestra in Your House
• The Best of Both Sounds
• Tinned copper leadouts wrapped in baked oiled-cotton and silk insulators
“For my tastes, I think the 0.1uF/400V prototype Duelund CAST tinned-copper capacitors represent a musical & sonic breakthrough in capacitors for use in audio electronics.”
Editor, Positive Feedback