0152-Ag RCA "NextGen" Male Plug, Silver, Brass Body Platinum-Plated
nextgen RCA Plugs contain low mass central contact units that’ll protect the sonic integrity of your music signal. The build quality is exceptional no matter which model you choose. Their collet chucking devices provide ample contact pressure and their torx screws provide cable-strain relief. Pure copper nextgen RCAs are plated in nickel-free 24K gold, while their fine silver counterparts are passivated for protection against oxidation. They all offer 75-ohm line impedance ratings with expert signal transmission in both analog and digital.
This item is temporarily out of stock, please inquire for lead time by sending us your wishlist.
Unit of Measure: Each
• Ultimate conductivity (one-piece signal conductor made of pure silver)
• Free from eddy to a large extent
• Wideband capability (up to 200 MHz)
• Excellent electromagnetic shielding (EMI)
• Absolute secure signal transmission through pat. WBT collect chuck device
• Two-piece clamping sleeve in black piano lacquer
• Cable diameter: up to 10.8 mm
• Connection technique: soldering