RCA-LG Xhadow Reference Male RCA, Large Diameter (up to 9.7mm Cable) Anodized in Gray, OFC Pure Copper (Silver-Plated) with Machine *PTFE Dielectric
Robustly constructed and sonically stunning, Xhadow Precision RCAs are lauded by audiophiles for being one of the best RCAs money can buy. Your music signal will travel along pure Oxygen-Free Copper contacts, plated in silver for the best possible conductivity and the most refined reproductions. The pure aluminum rod-stock rear nut and barrel are anodized in Xhadow Gray for hard looks and added durability. Strong contact pressure and an easy-to-use set-screw termination option makes these RCAs a dream for DIYers.
This item is temporarily out of stock, please inquire for lead time by sending us your wishlist.
Unit of Measure: Pair
• Brings out all the details of your recording
• A refined listening experience with haunting decay and vivid imaging
• Machined Teflon dielectric
• Pure aluminum rod-stock main barrel and rear nut, anodized in Xhadow Gray for a durable, non-conductive finish
• OFC pure copper machined contacts with additional silver plating
• Solder and set-screw termination options provide DIYers with flexibility and reliability
• Xhadow engraving along the shell’s front border indicates top orientation
• Contact pressure ensures perfect and consistent signal passage with minimum contact resistance
• Accepts up to 9.7mm cable (large) or 7mm cable (small)